Glenwood Springs Hotel Rooms
The BEST WESTERN Antlers features refurbished and spacious guest rooms. Our rooms have a lodge feel and all feature cable satellite television with HBO®, coffee maker, desk and work chair, wireless and wired internet access, iron and ironing board, table and chair. Most rooms also provide a microwave and refrigerator. Room configurations vary throughout our property and include single queen beds, 2, 3, & 4 queen beds, 1 king bed. Special requests like connecting rooms and fold out couches can help you to stretch your travel dollar. Some rooms can accommodate as many as 6 people. Large families and groups our are specialty and require a personal touch. Please call (800) 626-0609 for rates and availability.
Glenwood Springs Hotel Services & Amenities
This tranquil property is owned and operated, cared for and loved by the Simmons family for over thirty years. The BEST WESTERN Antlers has been top choice for Glenwood Springs hotel rooms for generations. Hands on management and knowledgeable local staff invite our guests to relax and enjoy our resort-like setting and feel taken care of, like family. Savvy travelers stay with us and enjoy:
- Complimentary continental breakfast including waffles, eggs and sausage patties
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Outdoor heated seasonal pools
- Oversized Indoor therapy/hot tub
- 2 Playgrounds
- Seasonal paddle tennis, Horseshoes, & volleyball
- Guest laundry
- 24-hour front desk
- Ice/vending machines
- Shuttle service to and from Amtrak Train Station
- Free parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Business center, fax & photocopy services
- FREE high-speed & wireless internet access in public areas and guest rooms
- Exterior corridor with outdoor parking lets you stay close to your vehicle or motorcycle
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Walking distance to all major attractions in downtown Glenwood Springs including: Glenwood Hot Springs, Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, Glenwood Tramway, Glenwood Canyon Recreational Path, Glenwood Amtrak station, and Two Rivers Park with boat ramp access to the Colorado River.
- 10 restaurants within walking distance!
Will never stay anywhere else in Glenwood again! I wish we had stayed at the Best Western Antlers on earlier visits as it is the nicest hotel in the area. We'll be back!
Our family has stayed at the Best Western Antlers off and on for 30 years. They continue to provide excellent service and value for the price.
Always have good experience with the hotel and staff. We love this hotel and always stay there when we are in town. They go out of there way to make sure you have a good time, answer any questions and provide guidance on town activities.
We love this hotel! The quality is excellent and affordable. The suites are large and comfortable. It's a great deal in a tourist town!
Ambiance, cleanliness, friendliness and experience was superb. Loved the Colorado touches everywhere.
Best Western Antlers in Glenwood Springs Colorado was the absolute best physical structure and the most comfortable. I would not mind living there permanently.
We don't even look for bargains in Glenwood Springs anymore. We just book the Antlers. We can count on clean, comfortable updated rooms and professional friendly service.
This is a beautiful hotel in a beautiful setting. Many restaurants and shops nearby. Very clean and comfortable. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay there again.
This hotel is large and spread out but in very good condition. The rooms are large, clean and were updated last visit. One of our favorite hotels in Glenwood!